It’s my favorite time of year!
Here’s my “gettin pumped for the Holiday’s” tips for you-
1. Definitely popcorn on a string for the Christmas tree.
2. Tons of egg nog in the house at all times!
3. homemade gifts are always the best!
4. Take a walk late at night with some hot cocoa and check out all the lights in the neighborhood and let yourself feel bewildered!
5. Pictures with Santa.
6. Christmas carol with friends, come on now, don’t be too cool for it!
7. Lastly, a tradition in our family that we’ve been doing since i was a little kid, is making rings out of old Christmas cards or junk mail (great way to recycle here folks!)
Make one ring for every day till Christmas, hang it up somewhere you like and every night you tear one off. It’s another fun way to count the days till Christmas! Last night i got to tear one of the rings off in my pj’s and it was just as exhilerating as i remember it being when i was a little girl.
So quit your stalling, snow is falling
Friends are calling, yoo hoo! yoo hoo!
wave your hands if you wish it was Christmas time all year,
i do, i do, i do!
Love, Rosie t.